We can help in almost any situation:
- Surprised by unexpected special assessments and increased timeshare maintenance fees
- Not using your timeshare as much as you expected
- Frustrated by your inability to sell your timeshare through a listing company
- Concerned about your children inheriting a timeshare they cannot afford
- Unable to go where you want when you want
- Widowed or divorced
- Inherited a timeshare you don’t want or use
- Victim of a resort scam
Through a consultation we will review your situation, which should eliminate any possibility we aren’t able to get you out of your timeshare. If we aren’t, we’ll let you know upfront.
Yes, your name will be completely removed from the timeshare.
We don’t buy and/or resell timeshares. We legally and permanently get rid of a timeshare. A small number of timeshares retain a portion of their purchase value, but most lose their value, similar to when a new car drives off the dealer’s lot. Most timeshares hold $0 in market value and cannot be resold because there are so many others on the market. Beware of any resale company.
On average the process takes between 6-18 months.
Most timeshares include a perpetuity clause, meaning that the heirs of an estate are also inheriting the financial responsibilities that come with owning a timeshare.
No, we are not a law firm or attorneys. We work with the top real estate attorneys who specialize in timeshares to legally get you out of your contract.
We are able to and happy to help clients outside of Colorado. Please contact us to find out more.